While Fiancé is gone, there will be NO:
- extreme movie marathons with myself (unless I am ill, I suppose)
- crying or whining of any kind
- slacking on the cleaning, painting, imbibing, blogging, shopping (which may dramatically increase actually), or creating
- fast food meals
These projects are already on my radar:
- finish the 982374987234 paintings I have started but not finished
- design a garment or clothing piece (which I realize requires me to learn how to sew. Yeesh...)
- learn Rosetta Stone Japanese, so I'm not completely clueless when I move to Tokyo
- create a photo collage on our long hallway wall
- finally frame the screenprint pieces I have done which have been patiently waiting in my portfolio for years
- visit friends in Chicago & New York
- visit family in California & Georgia
- redecorate our apartment. Here is some of my inspiration...
(designed by London designers Thornton & Bregazzi)
These mismatch drawers were made by German company Entwurf-Direkt. I like the eclecticness and controlled disarray of the drawers. What a character piece this would be.
There's also another fairly large to-do. What was it? Oh yes... plan a wedding.